With the Introduction of the .NET framework, Microsoft has provided a very powerful platform for developing a distributed applications.To utilize and excel in this new development environment , a programmer must be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary for success. This is what this course provides: a thorough introduction to three most important tools in the .NET Framework and how they are used together to buid different types of .NET applications..
- No prior .NET experience is Required .
- Some working knowledge of computer programming is essential for this course.
- Developing Small scale applications to Large scale Applications based on this course training.
- .NET Enterprise Architecture 4.0
- C#.NET Language Basics
- Objects Oriented Programming
- Memory Management
- Exception Handling
- Operator Overloading
- GUI Application Development
- Data Base Programming (ADO.NET)
- User Controls and Event Handling
- Distributed Technologies & .NET Remoting
- File Handling
- Windows Services
- WPF Programming
- Multi-threadingSystem, threading
- Security in .NET