Welcome to the Photoshop CS6 Bible, the latest edition of the bestselling reference guide on Photoshop in publishing history. Now in its 18th year, the Photoshop Bible is the longest continuously published title on Adobe Photoshop. With numerous U.S. editions, dozens of localized translations around the globe, and hundreds of thousands of copies in print worldwide, the Photoshop Bible has become a must-have for Photoshop users worldwide.
We have done our very best to accurately and directly address the vast majority of functionality, features, tools, and techniques wrapped up in your Photoshop package. As you may notice throughout the book, we love Photoshop and like to tell you about the great features it has to offer. You may also notice that when something doesn't work well or is awkward, we don't hesitate to let you know. Our intent is to give you the best experience using Photoshop.
- Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop
- Working with Camera Raw Images
- Working with Selections, Layers, and Channels
- Enhancing, Correcting, and Retouching Images
- Using Paint, Paths, Shapes, and Text Tools
- Creating Artistic Effects
- Working with 3D Images
- Working with Video and Animation
- Using Advanced Output Techniques